Auction Image Protection
The Copy-Not code from Concho Software was designed to provide better than normal image protection for eBay auctions, while at the same time, not interfering with the buyer's ability to use other page navigation. There are many ways to capture web images, and it should be noted that no script can completely protect photos. Like most scripts, this code will provide basic image protection in only the most popular browsers, and only if the user has not turned off scripting.Features:
- Silently prevent right-click-copy of photos.
- Prevent dragging the photo to the address line of the browser.
- Prevent dragging the photo to the desktop.
- Block the popup image toolbar.
- Block the right mouse menu on photos.
- Normal right-click navigation is not inhibited.
- No nasty messages to scold legitimate users.
- Does not interfere with click-to-enlarge code.
- Only protects the photos on the host you specify.
- Will not protect photos that open in a new page.
- It may interfere with a dialup-accelerator user's
ability to right-click to view the clearer un-accelerated
photo, a problem of all no-right-click scripts.